Seatruck, the unaccompanied freight specialist.
With 78 departures per week on 3 routes, Seatruck offers a cost-effective alternative to the traditional routes of Scotland and Wales.
- Make more use out of your equipment and drivers by switching from driver accompanied to unaccompanied
- No central call centre
- Reduce road miles and vehicle wear compared to short sea crossings
- Not affected by the peak demand of the car and passenger market
- We move all types of traffic from hazardous, refrigerated and abnormal loads
- Full online integration with Seatruck Connect and MySeatruck
- Strategic port locations
- Onsite decision makers
- Dedicated parent company