We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an 'implied consent' policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser's anonymous usage setting (called "Incognito" in Chrome, "InPrivate" for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari etc.)
FIRST PARTY COOKIES
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
Drupal: Our website runs the popular Drupal CMS and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with Drupal, and whether you have logged into Drupal. We use session cookies to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site which allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Twitter and Facebook. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
Cookies we use:
- accepted_cookies - (3) This persistent cookie enables you to accept our opening statement once every year.
- Drupal.toolbar.collapsed - (3) 1 year - Our Content Management System, Drupal sets these cookies to store user interface preferences.
- __utma - (2) This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.
- __utmb and __utmc - (2) Google Analytics: work together to calculate how long a visit takes (start and finish time stamps).
- __utmt - (2) Used by Google Analytics to control request rate.
- __utmz - (2) Google Analytics uses this to track where the visitor came from, what search engine you used, what link you clicked on, what keyword you used, and where they were in the world when you accessed a website.