Online advertising we use
Google analytics & re-marketing
Our websites use Google analytics and Google's re-marketing technology. This technology enables users who have already visited our online services and shown interest in our services to see targeted advertising on Google partner network websites. Likewise, users that are similar to the visitors of our websites can be addressed. The advertising will be displayed through the use of web cookies. Using cookies, the user behaviour on a website can be analysed and subsequently utilised to provide targeted product recommendations and advertising based on the user's interests.
NETAZU DIGITAL LIMITED – PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY FOR SEATRUCK APP
(THIS “PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY”)
Netazu Digital Limited (“we”, “us”, or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- the Seatruck mobile application software (“App”), once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (“Device”); and
- any of the services accessible through the App (“Services”) that are available on the App.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Netazu Digital Limited of Ground Floor, Seneca House, Links Point, Amy Johnson Way, Blackpool, Lancashire, United Kingdom, FY4 2FF 8ZB.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (“Submitted information”): This is information you give us about you by filling in forms on the App, or by corresponding with us (for example, by email). It includes information you provide when you register to use the App, download or register for the App, send data to us through the App, or otherwise use the App, and when you report a problem with an App or our Services. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information we collect about you and your Device. Each time you use the App we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, and the type of mobile browser you use (“Device Information”); and
- details of your use of any of the App including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise (“Log Information”).
- If you want to find out more information about cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org or to find out about removing them from your browser, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
- Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Submitted Information: to provide you with the Services to you.
- Device information: to provide you with the correct layout and user interface for your Device.
- Log information: to enable resolving bugs and issues that occur in the App.
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
- Disclosure of your information
- You agree that we have the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Netazu Digital Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- enforce or apply the EULA or this Privacy and Cookies Policy or to investigate potential breaches; or
- protect our rights, property or safety, or those of our customers, or others. This includes, without limitation, exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Where We store your personal data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the App; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We will collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage.
- Your rights
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
- The App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
- Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Any changes we may make to this Privacy and Cookies Policy in the future will be posted on the App and, where appropriate, communicated to you. The new terms may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept them to continue your use of the App.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy and Cookies Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to [email protected].
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was most recently updated in April 2017.